Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exterminate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterminate!

Well some of you know that I have been working on consumes this year...

This is the final product!

(Above is "Thing 2" bringer of death, AKA the Viking!)

More can be found here:
    http://www.sundren.org/forum/album.php?albumid=96
    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Can I +rep this more than once?
    I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Awesome!
      [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Looks great Nezz!
        Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Thank you all! I know OOC I had mentioned I was working on this so I thought I would share.

Both my girls received so may complements. They are being dragged in for photo opps and received extra candy! We did not go as far this year (was raining and snowing) but their haul was so much we had to turn away candy.

Side note my better-half when as Dr. Who and River Song too. We wanted Thing 1 to go as a weeping angle but she had her heart set on Fluffle (a MLP) so that is what was made.

Thanks again for the compartments,
          Nez
          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide

Comment

I would have given anything to have seen a Dalek, the Doctor, and River show up at my door instead of a pile of whatever that princess was, was it Elsa? Sigh.
            [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Hey, little girls like to be able to play the pretty princess. I had an Elsa, in a dress made by her aunt.

But that costume Nezz is awesome.
              Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
              Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Please note that my little girl wanted to be a Dalek. (I am so lucky!)

Comment

Working...
                X