Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pupnuto (Sundren Pets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamestarmike View Post
    I-Is that a dog or a cat?
    *smack*
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

the 2 goons now.

his hind end was still standing on the floor. when he finaly got off me I suffered from compartment syndrome lol.

this was the big guy at 9 weeks old and 25 lbs

Last edited by bipolar bear; 07-11-2014, 08:34 AM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
        My hairy daughter, Carina...

She has body dysmorphia and is convinced she fits in tiny cat sized beds.

She finds computers tiresome and silly, she permits me to use them only on sufferance (and hours of fetch/chase).

Good lord man, I thought only my parents could live with that many icons on their desktop.

Dog is great though, and the expression in the last picture is priceless.
        Originally posted by Saulus
        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Corny, you've got a seriously cute puppy, though I fear for your furniture!
          I go through icon phases - If I'm stupidly busy with work I end up dumping stuff all over the desktop and tend to clean it up when the works done and being archived off. Poor practice I know but I'm a messy bastard.

BB, that's a heck of a hound! I'm going to assume you're a druid and that's your bear animal companion. Have you ever considered getting him a fez?
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

Lol funny you mention it, i have the dog help drag large bolders into the back yard for my stone henge replica!

(im the worst drunken urban druid...ever!).
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              *smack*
              Sphinx! Am I right?
              UTC+8
              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Seal point Siamese, in fact. One of two. And then we have the pound rescue "Yard dog" (when folks ask "what kind of dog do you have" we just reply with "Brown")
                River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

Do kids count as pets?

EDIT: Fury pls more siameses <3
                  Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                  Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Proof positive that cat traps work (This is my other Siamese. He's terribly fond of bacon. It shows.)

River Swift

Comment

And gratuitous extra photo of them together, for Olivia, because I want the dragon booby monster to come back:
                      River Swift

Comment

I wish to snuggle them into my bosom and love them forever and ever.
                        Diary of Olivia

Comment

To contribute, here is a picture of the pet that I had most recently, who lived to a good 17 years or so.

The kid there is a bonus for you all.
                          Diary of Olivia

Comment

Your child is a butterfly.

This is acceptable for a moth.
                            I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Here is my oldest Pug... hopefully the picture is viewable.
                              Attached Files
                              Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X