Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penny Dreadful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Dreadful

A while ago you all gave me some recommendations for good sci-fi shows so I'm gonna return the favour.

Watch this show, it's seriously brilliant! Fantasy/horror with a decent script, interesting characters and English accents. What more could you want?!
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Originally posted by thaelis
    Watch this show, it's seriously brilliant! Fantasy/horror with a decent script, interesting characters and English accents. What more could you want?!
    They've almost got English accents, but I can't agree with the decent script or interesting characters. I saw the trailer and was very interested in the show, but have not found it enjoyable at all. I've tried to like it, but can't help but feel its super overacted and silly.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Might I suggest Cosmos? As much as I love sci-fi, nothing is as entertaining as sci-reality! Neil deGrasse Tyson may not have quite the gravitas of Sagan, but he is still a very impassioned host.
      I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
        They've almost got English accents, but I can't agree with the decent script or interesting characters.
        Heh, well put it this way...better than any werewolf/vampire film or series that's been made in the last 10 years! (unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious).
        UTC+8
        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
        X