Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back on the Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the Horse

Hey guys,

I've been absent for the last week or two because of impending finals, which are thankfully now over. So, expect to see me around pretty often until the 9th-18th, and then the 21st-29th. I have a few trips coming up, then I'll be settling in for the summer and DMing in the evenings.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

I know that feeling. People have been asking me if Ramza is dead because of my absence for finals. Whether or not I performed good or bad, it is just nice to be absolved of the stress and responsibility.

Time to spend my life doing what's truly important: AFKing on Sundren, waiting for RP.
    Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
    Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

Good to hear both of you have finals, almost done or done. I have midterms coming up. I am in a term system! Plus I have a rather ambitious crew of undergrads in a Psych 101 I TA in this term. Good luck to you guys!
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X