Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NWN Patching etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWN Patching etc

Damn, it's been a while since I installed this game. I remember there's a problem with the auto-patcher and you have to download one of the patches manually and use a third-party patcher to apply it.

Anyone have any idea which one it is? (Or maybe this only applies to me since I'm in Australia )

Also, if I'm playing from my home but on a new computer am I gonna be asked to input a password on login? Because I've totally forgotten it...

EDIT: NWN Auto-updater worked perfectly this time, amazing! There really is a first time for everything. I guess I'll find out about the password in a day or two after I'm finished the mega-download that is Sundren customs content
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Gamespy passwords are borked, you can enter anything, each time you log in no changes. Do you mean server password? Its a safety the devs put in to counger the above thing. Dunno how you reset it. You made the password yourself. If you never made one, then the server actually just asks for you to make one...
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Thanks man, I remember making a password at some point but then never being asked for it again. I'm sure there's a way to reset it if I need to anyway.

Good to see you're still here!
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
      X