Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a weird idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a weird idea...

First off, here's this: http://www.messynessychic.com/2014/0...share-journey/

It's something that leaves me wondering how crazy the woman would think I am, if I were to write and say "Hey. Can I come help with this for a summer? For... mostly free. Just room and board and an internet connection?"

And then, of course, I wonder if my husband would flip his shit totally out at me thinking of doing just that?
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

I would be more concerned with how crazy the owner would be if she said yes to your proposition.
    Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
    Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

Stranger things have been known to happen. And I'm actually willing to provide all manner of references, etc. Seriously contemplating contacting the lady, because really... What's the worst she can say? "No. STOP STALKING ME! POLICE! POLICE!"
      River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

That's one of those life-changing stories, if ya ask me. Depends on whether or not it's filled with cool as hell loot left-over from the ages.

Reminds me of the brief time I did contracting work in Philly. It was with a friend, and he and I worked on some old buildings (Including the place, apparently, where Rocky's 'meat-locker' training scene took place). And we found -all- kinds of this really antique junk.

Mind, most of it was junk, but it was just downright cool finding all these bits and bobs lost and forgotten. A 50's watch, some old cash, some old portraits, all kinds of fun stuff. Personally, I think it'd be -awesome-.
        I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Working...
        X