Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reduced Playtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced Playtime

I won't be around as much for the next few weeks (perhaps up until the end of June). My fiancé is on vacation for the week, we begin moving mid-March, and the wedding is coming up fast in June. So, if I see you guys in-game Yay! If not, send me messages over the forum, in-character or via PMs. I'll try to make some time to make stuff happen.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Quite an eventful few months! Enjoy your vacation, and congratulations on your relationship.
    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
    - Nessa

Comment

Enjoy yourself. Don't listen to the snide comments about marriage from divorcees, single people, or comedians. They know not what they say. When you return, I might want to reimagine my elven rogue Sehron and could use your massive knowledge on Realms elves.

Take it easy.
      Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
      Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
      Well, you've probably missed it
      There was never anything there
      In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Definitely don't listen to the snide comments about marriage, that bwessed awwangment, that dweam wiffin a dweam...

But seriously- do your best to not allow the beast that is the wedding consume you. Mine was an absolutely tiny affair and it still jangled the nerves until they were raw at times. Just remember to take some time, sit back and remember why you two are getting married in the first place.

As for moving house? All I can really suggest is lots and lots of alcohol. Seriously, moving sucks. I have had to do it way too much, and it never fails to transform me into an over stressed, raging hate-beast.

But for the most part, remember that we're here when you need a break!
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Yes, congratulations! I got no suggestions but drinking is always a good problem solver.
          GMT -9

Comment

What Satoshi has been doing instead of Sundren (sorry).
            Active
            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

This is like an hour away from me. A unique opportunity has presented itself.

Comment

That is sweet man!
                Active Characters
                Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                Dorin Hammond- Scout
                Seith Ronson- Master of War
                "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                Socrates
                sigpic

Comment

Lotus, we're having three upcoming shows. There's one already being promoted on the site for May 17th, followed by a significantly larger show on June 14th at the Kankakee Armoury. Word around is that we'll even have WWF Legend Vader wrestling with us in June. It's pretty exciting.
                  Active

Retired/Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X