Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

out of commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of commission

I might be out of commission for a few hours or possible a few days. Took the girlfriend(32 weeks pregnant with twins) to the Emergency Room. She's been having some bad coughing fits that are giving her issues breathing. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'll be back as soon as I can, but for now have other things to look after.
    Active Characters-
    Breeze Thundersong
    - Needle of Mielikki
    Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
    Alistair Smith
    - Anointed of the Broken

I am sorry to hear. I hope she everything is okay.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

So doctors have been in. Needles and stethoscopes and junk. Everything is mostly okay. Apparently when you combine pregnancy, asthma, and an upper respiratory infection all hell breaks loose. Got a couple of prescriptions to pick up then we will he home. So glad everything is okay. I mean I'm ready to see my babies(these are our first) but I think I can wait a little longer so they don't have to spend time in the nic-u.
      Active Characters-
      Breeze Thundersong
      - Needle of Mielikki
      Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
      Alistair Smith
      - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

Glad to hear that everything is mostly ok, although upper respiratory infections suck even when they aren't compounded by other conditions.
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Working...
        X