Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for low-end free multiplayer games for windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for low-end free multiplayer games for windows

Tomorrow is vinter-vacation at work, and I'll have 4-6 kids instead of the regular 150. This means I can finally get a stab at formatting and setting up the 10 computers at work with games for the kids (and me)

Can anyone point me in the direction of free multiplayer games for windows? I've already got a lot of FPS's and http://home.comcast.net/~SupportCD/XPGames.html

I'd die for some RPG-themed multiplayer world, that is not necessarily online. I heard it was legal and possible to make your own WOW server, and play LAN with it, does anyone know about that?

I'd love any recommendations!

My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

CAN YOU not use the tried and tested NwN 1....... it is still one of my favorite games.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

www.worldoftanks.com
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

If we're really talking low-end, there's MUDs, ranging from the RP-heavy to the hack-and-slash. The populations are pretty low and mature, most of the time. It's also a neat way to exercise imagination and perhaps a little bit of coding if your kids want to plug in triggers, macros, aliases, and so forth.

You could also check out Torchlight 1 and 2. I'm only familiar with 2, but it's a good bit of fun best played in multiplayer, and has some cute graphics.
        But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
        - Nessa

Comment

Working...
        X