Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My potty training experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My potty training experience.

Warning.. this is kind of messed up and disturbing and -definately- japanese but it's funny all the same.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20981

Discuss.

Edit: Up again
    Last edited by VFoxcraft; 12-20-2006, 02:11 AM. Reason: Site went down.
    -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Okashii.
    Detta!
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

That's right, in cat world you only get pants if you urinate and deficate in front of people first.
      -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Comment

I hope it doesn't mean I'm some sick SoB because I laughed my head off and proceeded to display this link to more friends of mine.

Comment

No your not. If that were the case then I am as guilty as you. Japan is the one place I dream of travelling to, and I will in a year or two. Just love the japanese, just hilarious..hehe

And the clip, no matter how disturbing it is made me laugh my ass off.

Rogue Player:
          Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Lived in Nippon for 6 good years.
            Loved it. My second favourite country next to Aus/NZ.
            There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Are the underpants a sort-of "level-up" for the japanese race?

w00t! i can poop in a toilet! *fanfare* "LEVEL UP!!"

I want a talking toilete http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8347/shit234fb.jpg
              Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Working...
              X