Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wangxiuming View Post
    I am cautiously optimistic!

As long as there arent any more mobs falling out of the sky for no reason, and 50,000 recycled maps ...
    I pretty much share the same feels about it.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

I'm really looking after play this game badly. fan of Byoware since BG.

As much i liked DAO and find DA2 acceptable looks like outstandingly Elder Scrolls like.. and omg.. i'm badly waiting for it!

Here you go with a link of 20 - 30 minutes of gameplay show.

Please enjoy your eyes and then fucking remove them from your head because you're not going to see something similar in really long time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80frogBXfNY

DarkPla

Comment

It's good. Only played a few hours so far, graphics are amazing, combat is great. Still has the pause/tactical element but it can also play and feel like 3rd person action.

Lots of nods to the other games if you played them, and the Dragon Age Keep does seem to let you import all your choices from those games in which is a nice touch.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

It looks pretty good honestly. I like the level of detail you can put into the character. I mean... eyelash color... that is awesome detail.
          GMT -9

Comment

Working...
          X