Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ooooooh.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooooh.....

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...oject-eternity
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Haha no one will pay for Obsidian to make more games.... so they gotta get donations.

Honestly the stuff I hear from GBX it's like their programmers never finished high school.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Very interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
        Haha no one will pay for Obsidian to make more games.... so they gotta get donations.

Honestly the stuff I hear from GBX it's like their programmers never finished high school.
        I liked Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Comment

Obsidian only did New Vegas, and yeah I liked it too but it was buggy as hell for a long time, and not all of the DLCs were that great.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I have to second Saulus here. I've never been as dissapointed in a game as I was with fallout 3. Right in the childhood
            My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
            Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Yeah, a friend of mine showed me this a while ago. I find it interesting that they are going to create their own RPG game system instead of using an existing one, as they have typically done in the past. Plus it's a whole new setting. If they don't drop the ball, it could be a great opportunity to start a new franchise. And they will be self-publishing, which should give them a little more freedom to do things like quality control. I put this in the "wait and see" category.
              Account Name: LuvHandles
              Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
              Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
              Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
              Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
              Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
              Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                Obsidian only did New Vegas, and yeah I liked it too but it was buggy as hell for a long time, and not all of the DLCs were that great.
                Ah, I only recently bought New Vegas on Steam sale with all the DLCs, so I must have skipped most of the bugs.

I'm not all the way through it.

I have made it through the Big Empty DLC which pretty awesome if you like floating brains making fun of your penis-tipped feet. (Which I did.)

Comment

I liked Planescape and Icewind Dale.
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

They know that. That's why they're doing a party-based, isometric RPG. Dollars.
                    Originally posted by Cornuto
                    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Hmmm. Very interedasting.
                      Originally posted by Cornuto
                      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Not to mention:

I think we could this all night long.
                        My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                        Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Obsidian are great storytellers, they're just poor at the programming part of things and make very buggy games. I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with.
                          -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

I'm a backer! Always up for more RPGs. =)

Comment

Chances are it will retail for at least $40, might as well donate and put towards more goods, while getting a discount on the title.

Comment

Working...
                              X