Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Art!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Art!

So, last weekend I got my hands on a Wacom Intuos5, plus Manga Studio EX 4.0. I have pretty much been fiddling with these two new toys for the majority of the last five days. Incidentally, it's also why I've been afk a lot more / not online as much. This is really my first foray into any medium that does not involve pencil and paper, so it took a little bit of adjusting (though, I have to say the switch from pencil & paper to tablet and computer screen was a lot smoother than I could have hoped for).

Anyway, I uploaded a few new images to Alyrian's wiki page if anybody is interested at a look see. Constructive criticism welcome, though please be gentle! It be my first tries. =)

Disclaimer - the background "Black Hand" logo for the third image I just pulled from google. I do not in any way create or participate in its creation, nor do I own it.

P.S. I love the intuos 5! Although, admittedly I don't have anything to compare it to.

They be awesome!
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Very good. love the style.
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I love the look/style, Well done!
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X