Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid Alantic Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Alantic Blackout

Well, I for one would rather be on line, but have been down 24 hours and counting without power from the storm that waylaid us last night. I know a few here are in the same boat as me, but if anyone needs me, drop me a PM. I will be back once things are up for us here in Virginia.
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

Power outtages suck. No wonder why humans bred even more like rabbits before electricity.

Actually the major outtage a few years back in the New York - Ontario region apparently produced a lot of "Blackout babies"
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
      Power outtages suck. No wonder why humans bred even more like rabbits before electricity.

Actually the major outtage a few years back in the New York - Ontario region apparently produced a lot of "Blackout babies"
      I tried to pass the time, but the GF said its too hot for ...extra-Sundren activities.
      [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post

I know, it's kind of like how when we aren't watching TV and playing video games we find ourselves talking to people and actually liking each other and stuff. Pure insanity.

Comment

I don't mind the blackout, to be honest. I get to catch up on my reading and gym-time. But four days without power is getting to be somewhat annoying, especially when the heat index cranks up to 110!
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I know, can't wait for electric to come back on. Generator is good, but has limitations. No pc use for one. Need the necessities.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

At least you have a generator, haha! I've been lighting my stove with matches and going to bed not long after the sun goes down =P
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

At least you're catching up I'm sleep. :-p

Comment

On sleep is what I meant.

Comment

My power just came back on, so guard your daughters and purses. Kirk will be back in town tonight.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hide your kids, hide your wife?

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                      X