Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reloading NWN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloading NWN2

For those of you that have reloaded the game what folders would you advise copying and keeping to save time?
    Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
    Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

From the my documents NWN2 folder I'd save haks, modules, music and campaign.
    That should save you from redownloading sundren.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

So far I have copied the following from the documents/Neverwinter Nights 2 directory:

1. Campaigns
      2. hak
      3. Logs
      4. modules
      5. music

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Make sure you have you screenshots saved somewhere. Everything else looks good.

Comment

I checked my installation and most of the folders are empty. Add localvault as that's where anything on the Notes page of your journal(s) will be stored. tlk has a Sundren.tlk file and there may be some settings in ui/default, in the guisettings.ini file.

I keep a separate Neverwinter Nights 2 main folder for each PW and stand-alone mod I play. I then add an identifier, eg Neverwinter Nights 2 Sun for Sundren. When I switch between them, I change names so that the one I want to play has the plain vanilla name. That should eliminate any conflicting material. I haven't had a problem that way since I started doing it with SP mods. When I got my new computer, I just transferred the main folders from the old one.
          Cheers,
          Dave
          ================
          Tery Mard

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fritz View Post
            Add localvault as that's where anything on the Notes page of your journal(s) will be stored.
            This explains why I lost all of the information in Paddy's note page. I cleaned out my local vault. Good to know Dave. Thanks!

Cheers
            Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fritz View Post
              I checked my installation and most of the folders are empty. Add localvault as that's where anything on the Notes page of your journal(s) will be stored. tlk has a Sundren.tlk file and there may be some settings in ui/default, in the guisettings.ini file.

I keep a separate Neverwinter Nights 2 main folder for each PW and stand-alone mod I play. I then add an identifier, eg Neverwinter Nights 2 Sun for Sundren. When I switch between them, I change names so that the one I want to play has the plain vanilla name. That should eliminate any conflicting material. I haven't had a problem that way since I started doing it with SP mods. When I got my new computer, I just transferred the main folders from the old one.
              Yeah that's the way I do it. Far easier imo
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

All done and I have my client extension chat box back. I can now whisper, party chat and send DM messages. Hooray!

Comment

Working...
                X