Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the US and need new shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the US and need new shoes?

If your in the US and happen to live near a Shoe Carnival or buy online enjoy the discount if you choose to do so. Just mention its Friends & Family weekend and the cashier will give you the discount. Just for the record, go ahead and get your Rylanda and her shoes snickers in. It's alright I can take it.

Shoe Carnival Friends & Family Discount Days—In-store and online!
    Friday, March 30th – Sunday, April 1st

25% off the lowest sale price
    For Friends & Family
    Just mention this offer to receive 25% off!

Or save 25% online at shoecarnival.com. Enter code SHOEFRIENDS at checkout.
    Standing shipping FREE on purchases of $40 and higher.

Discount cannot be used on the purchase of gift cards, on Super Value sign prices, with any coupons, or in conjunction with the Buy One Get One ˝ off sale.

Call 1-800-430-SHOE for location information.
    Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
    Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

I'm going to find the nearest Shoe Carnival just to go up there and say, "Pssst. Rylanda sent me." Then look shady for a few minutes before walking out.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
    X