Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saulus, Kangleton WTF you gotta get on this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Wonders how R3 didn't accidentally shoot himself in the face while playing at his father's dinner-time handgun shootout*
    Oh, you just had to bring that up.
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
      Are you kidding me? We have STAB wards in Toronto, not gunshot wound wards. That says it all doesn't it?
      Is it hard stabbing with lumber axes?
      Originally posted by ThePaganKing
      So the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Lumber axes?

You sir, might be mistaken.

"Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

If we turn against each other, the cloverfield yetis win.
          Originally posted by Saulus
          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by pidcocjn View Post
            I'm in Ohio as well.

But if Canada falls, I take great comfort in knowing that Michigan will fall before we do!
            I see you are not that well acquainted with the Michigan militia, a paramilitary group in a state that shuts down for a month every year just so its citizens can fully enjoy the fall hunting season. Those cloverfield yetis are delicious barbeque waiting to happen.
            James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

We think the howling sounds a lot like the dragons in Skyrim.

*Dons his viking helmet and brings forth his trusty battle moose once more.*

To war my brothers!
              Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
              Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
              Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
              Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
              Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
              Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

I will say after watching the second video in that article, I'm pretty god damn impressed with how laid back Canadians are about demonic howling echoing from the sky.

"Oh that's pretty creepy, eh? Its even got the rabbits standing up."
                Originally posted by Saulus
                Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Who gives a shit about some howling in the woods when you're living in a Canadian winter?

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
                  I will say after watching the second video in that article, I'm pretty god damn impressed with how laid back Canadians are about demonic howling echoing from the sky.

"Oh that's pretty creepy, eh? Its even got the rabbits standing up."
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I thought it was the pot, but ok.
                    "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                    Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                    http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

Not worried, here in Northern french speaking Ontario the yeti's mean little. Worse comes to worse we shoot them with rifles and shotguns before going back to poutine, curling, and chainsawing ice sculptures.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-Indoctrine View Post
                        Not worried, here in Northern french speaking Ontario the yeti's mean little. Worse comes to worse we shoot them with rifles and shotguns before going back to poutine, curling, and chainsawing ice sculptures.
                        The fact that they keep chainsaws handy just for their artistic endeavours sounds encouraging to me.
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Derp Puddles and I are in Indiana. Don't worry, we'll take care of this shit. I'm so going to be Nunu.
                          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

There are reports that that sound is being heard in Costa Rica, Chicago, Winnipeg and Glasgow.

So it's not just Canada.
                            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by Gamling View Post
                              There are reports that that sound is being heard in Costa Rica, Chicago, Winnipeg and Glasgow.

So it's not just Canada.
                              Tactical information. Prepare, everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7JvR4znnN4
                              Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

Good to know, if they make it through Minnesota, I'll know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X