Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy computer in Oz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy computer in Oz?

Hey guys, so I know theres a lot of new Aussie players on lately and I'm sure some of u are more nerdy than me

So, what company/website is the best for buying computer? I have a friend who is a computer tech and can put it together, I just wanna know where I can get it for decent price.
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

I bought mine complete at JB HiFi, tho had a friend who worked in that department at the time so gave me a great deal. My friends who have built their own normally get the parts from computer fairs etc I think. I'll ask them and get back to you

Comment

Thanks dude, oh and welcome back...saw you log in just a sec ago but you had logged out before I could say hi.

Off to celebrate Oz day?
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Having internet troubles at the moment. It keeps dropping out after a few minutes every now and then. sometime it works fine. Very frustrating tho.

Comment

One of my mates used a website. Not sure what the rules are here about posting links but I know a lot of forums dont like it so I'll pm you

Comment

Link away.
            Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

http://www.skycomp.com.au/ Thats the website if anyone else wants to look.

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis
                (snip) I have a friend who is a computer tech and can put it together, I just wanna know where I can get it for decent price.
                Your friend would probably be the best option. You can specify exactly what you want, if you're technically inclined, and they probably have good access to the parts. Maybe even at a good price.

I got a local guy (my regular fix-it guy, his business) to put together my new machine. I got what I wanted, no stuff I didn't really need, and he's available for help if there are any problems. His price was at least comparable to the local big dealers.

I'm Canadian, but I'm sure all this applies in Oz, too.
                Cheers,
                Dave
                ================
                Tery Mard

Comment

Working...
                X