Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prometheus Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prometheus Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

Aliens Prequel by Ridley Scott. All I can say is: FUCKING YES!

Looks like some good actors too like Michael Fassbender.

Anyone see the space jockey chair near the beginning of the trailer?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Originally posted by Saulus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

Aliens Prequel by Ridley Scott. All I can say is: FUCKING YES!

Looks like some good actors too like Michael Fassbender.

Anyone see the space jockey chair near the beginning of the trailer?
    As long as it's not as bad as 3, or the 4th one that I can't remember it's name.

Those two made me
    Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

It's Ridley Scott, not the ass-hats who made the 3rd and 4th.

Last Sci-Fi movie he did was Bladerunner so we know the kind of track record he's on.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

i accidentally came across the trailer yesterday and got that "must see" urge, abandoning my kids, hell i'll take them etc... I am a fanboy. I will be happy regardless.

Comment

I cannot help but recall the excitement, and ultimate disappointment, of Avatar (or Your Highness).
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

Worst case scenario it's still got Charlize Theron running around in a space jumpsuit two sizes too small.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
              It's Ridley Scott, not the ass-hats who made the 3rd and 4th.
              Oh, I'm going to see it. Hell, anyone could have done the movie and I would've seen it.

Actually. I take that back. Michael Bay.
              Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

Well, since Scott directed Alien, I think this is a must see and I'll be there.

Comment

Working...
                X