Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client Extension Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Extension Question

I loaded the Client Extension and it was working properly. Yesterday when I opened the NW Launcher the NWN2 window and the log screen opened but the chat window did not. I have restarted the machine and program but I have not been able to figure out how to reopen the chat window. Before I try to uninstall and reinstall has anyone encountered this problem before and figured out how to reopen the chat window?
    Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
    Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

try
    /showui
    Gimghair Ironwall - To strike an Ironwall is to strike an anvil. You are more likely to re-shape your weapon than to move him… and heavens forbid one lands on you

Comment

In the NWN2 chat window or in the run command on Windows?

Either way I tried both and neither worked.

Comment

Tried manualy closing the windows for me and it works perfectly. Its used in NWN like you would type say
        Gimghair Ironwall - To strike an Ironwall is to strike an anvil. You are more likely to re-shape your weapon than to move him… and heavens forbid one lands on you

Comment

I am beginning to think the problem is with NWN2 itself. When I open the NW Launcher for the client extension the log window clearly states to type /showui to open the closed windows but the command is not working. I have tested the /p & /w commands and I cannot party chat or whisper either. I am guessing something in the NWN2 broken or corrupted and not recognizing / commands.

Comment

Working...
          X