Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Skyrim Screenshot thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Skyrim Screenshot thread!

Played for a few hours into the morning last night....

http://www.sundren.org/images/skyrim/

My fav is probably this one... that giant has a mean right hook.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

too busy playing to create screenies, hahawesomegame!
    "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

Nice GFX. They even almost beat Mossdale

Comment

My copy is in the post to an address some 1500 miles from here.

Suckage.
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Got it at exactly 12 when it was released. Felt good bro.
          Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Time to drop 60 bucks and ignore life for a few days.
            "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Aww, they got rid of all the derived stats. No more strength, willpower, agility e.t.c.
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Just finished off the complete Dark Brotherhood questline (I'm a through and through Dark Brother, Hail Sithis!), and I have to say that it was a helluva rollercoaster. Can't say anything else, don't want to accidentally give any spoilers. But, yeah. I ran the gamut of emotions from thrilled, to enraged, to depressed, to thrilled again.
                Active
                Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Hittings things with my warhammer is way too much fun.
                  Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                  Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

...Is it bad that I have like, thirty characters I want to try out?
                    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Finally managed to download it on my awesome 128k failband, managed to play a whole 5 minutes before I had to pack up and ship out for another week on the road (really must get a laptop that can play games).

The cut scene was looking pretty though.
                      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                        Finally managed to download it on my awesome 128k failband, managed to play a whole 5 minutes before I had to pack up and ship out for another week on the road (really must get a laptop that can play games).

The cut scene was looking pretty though.
                        Wont be long before your a level 37 archmage like me Still having quite alot of fun with Paralyse and telekenesis!
                        For what its worth Morrowind is still my favorite Elder scroll game.
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
                          ...Is it bad that I have like, thirty characters I want to try out?
                          This is why I cant buy this game now.. I might forget to do things like work.. Sleep... Eat.

Comment

HolyMan bought this game, and we've barely spoken since then.

Comment

http://www.rwscreations.com/RWSForum/

Comment

Working...
                              X