Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh.

My NWN2 has gotten corrupted somehow, and I can't find all of the discs to reinstall. I hate it when the wife cleans up! Anyway, I'll be out until further notice.

Doh. If you get really antsy, you can always download the game. I don't have the link handy since I'm posting from work, but I'm sure someone else can provide the link if you need/want it.

Hope to have you back soon!

Comment

Buying it on Steam is probably the cheapest and easiest way to get back in the game.

http://www.steampowered.com

It stinks to pay for it again, but since it's downloaded from their servers you'll never need the discs again, just an internet connection!
      Account Name: LuvHandles
      Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
      Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
      Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
      Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
      Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
      Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Double Post, sorry.
        Last edited by Snowmane; 11-11-2011, 03:37 PM.
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Do you still have the keys? Either in the old installation directory in nwncdkey.ini or maybe you have registered them. They are all you need. If you still have them then you just need to get the some from "somewhere"

Comment

Send me a private message if you can't find that 'somewhere'. Would be glad to assist.
            "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

Finally, I have found my discs! They were in the original jewel cd case for NWN2. Now why would the wife go and put them there? So strange. They belong on top of the hard drive, of course, in a stack of 40 other cds.

Should be back by Monday. I'd say sooner, but we're going to the NCTE conference up in Chicago Thursday.

For those who know my real name, and where I live, go ahead and take what you want, since you know we won't be home.

Comment

...but why would I want a stack of 40 cds? (Because that's all you have that is valuable to me!)

Kidding... kidding... glad you found the disks! See you IG again soon.

Comment

Working...
                X