Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG

Battlefield 3.

6 hours and 52 minutes.

Are you ready!?!?!???!!?????question??!?!exclamation!?!!
    "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

6 hours? I've been playing it since I got home from work (Korean VPN connection).

Waiting is for suckers.

Ultra Settings, DX11 .. 2 MSAA (AA Filtering max), 16AF... 1920 x 1200... using newest 285.62 drivers. Game runs like a dream, very rarely dropping below 40 FPS (avg is 60 or more).

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

ALL LIES!

Those are trailer pictures! You can't fool me!
      "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

lol keep telling yourself that.... Thats why my soldier stats are already reading my MP matches on battlelog.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Not only do I get to see awesome pictures of gameplay, but I have to wait until 2 FREAKING AM NOW.

*H2O becomes afflicted by crushing despair*

*H2O takes 9999 damage*

*H2O dies.*

~Zvarich

Comment

Dude if you have it on origin I can give you the proxy address...

George Carlin

Comment

I have it on Origin, but it won't actually launch the game until 10/25/11 @ 0200.. there's a time authenticator or something that checks the time it's being launched vs. the time it's supposed to launch..

~Zvarich

Comment

Hence me using the VPN, it's the 25th in Korea, of course as of this posting it is now the 25th in a lot more regions, just having a proxy temporarily for the timecode part is enough. After that you remove the proxy, took me 2 secs to do and it unlocked the game early.

Best of all its actually legit, there's nothing illegal or punishable by EA for doing it.

George Carlin

Comment

Would I have to download anything? I'm unfamiliar with that whole domain..

~Zvarich

Comment

I don't have the exact post but it's in this thread, I used this so I didn't have to find a proxy on my own, just go to internet explorer, tools, options, internet settings... then into LAN settings, it's explained in the post.

George Carlin

Comment

Does the retail version require you to install Origin? I'd rather avoid having yet another games portal.
                      Player of:
                      Nadya Frost -
                      Witchy Woman (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)
                      Abigail Fryre - Short-Tempered (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16616)

Comment

Yes, origin is required no matter what unfortunately. It pained me too, but I've gotten over it.

George Carlin

Comment

Well Saulus, thanks for the tip bud, but I ended up falling asleep waiting for 2 AM to pass..

Unfortunately, the stupid game doesn't even work on my laptop AND the code I was provided for the physical warfare pack has already been used.

Thank Bane, Myrkul, and Colibrus they do refunds.

~Zvarich

Comment

Late to the party but I am 2GB in on my 11.5 GB download!

Comment

It takes a while, but it's worth it!

There's still a way to go with weapon balancing, but its good fun. The new knife attacks make for great comedy if you see the person coming.
                              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X