Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NWN2DB works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How NWN2DB works.

1. Create a sensible character build for a roleplaying server.

2. Make public to share with friend.

3. Get flooded with comments from random mooks on how you could have dipped paladin or blackguard for awesome saves, oh and one monk level for feats, and you're terrible at making NWN2 characters.
    Player of:
    Nadya Frost -
    Witchy Woman (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)
    Abigail Fryre - Short-Tempered (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16616)

Thank you. Yes. I love that site, but holy god some of those poster are freakin'....well, not nice people.

I now have to threaten folks with 'down voting' their angsty and condescending comments in the description.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Power gamers man. They're not interested in how your character makes sense given the items available in the module/PW/server/whatever in question - if it doesn't have +8 items around dropping like candy it's a garbage server to most of them.

There are dozens of extremely sound character builds you could make specifically to some servers based on feats available and items that exist - all of which would get laughed out of there because you're not min/maxing like a retard to reach some impossible to attain (here) power level.

Comment

I have several dozen there.

All optimized for Sundren play, obviously.

Comment

POWERBUILDWHOOOOO! (Btw all of your builds suck if they don't include favored soul.)

This troll brought to you by: insomnia.
          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

You should have put a point between points two and three and taken a troll level on it, then you get immunity to trolling through the Trolls Trollin' Trolls class feature, noob.
            Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
            "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

Am raptor.
              "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Working...
              X