Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Duty Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Duty Station

Alright I have good news and bad news.

Good News: I know where I am going for my next duty station and will be there for 3 years. On top of that I will be going home for leave for 30 days, which means that I should be on during most of the servers normal hours.

Bad News: I will still be in Japan and will be deployed more. My deployments should be 2 months gone 4 months home. During the deployments I won't have access to my characters but I should have plenty of Forum access.

Now that being said, I will continue to help provide as much DM coverage as possible and assist players where I can. Love you guys.

Love,
    ~Sapph

Best of luck to you and BE SAFE!

Your efforts are highly appreciated.
    "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

we will take you 2 out of six months. Enjoy your leave as well. That kicks ass.

Comment

I spent three years on Okinawa and had the time of my life. Be safe on your deployments... while in Japan - enjoy every minute of your tour.

Cheers!
        Cheers!

Comment

Good luck and have fun, but try to stay safe.
          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

By the way, what branch are you?
            "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

I am Navy, I work in the Intelligence side. I am not stationed in Okinawa, but I will be visiting it alot while on deployment. And Acorn, I will be here 4 out of 6 months 2 of them will be depolyments.

Love,
              ~Sapph

Comment

Well, I'm just glad you'll know where you're going, and I lived on the Atsugi base south of Tokyo for 3 years, and it was the best time of my life. And I'll take happily take her four months on, two months off, acorn. Apparently some of the people here just don't love Saph as much as some others, wanting her to be gone four months at a time :P
                Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Yeah bonus!!! For those with bad maths anyway.

Comment

Rock on and take good care of yourself!
                    Active Characters:

Roman Miellthorpe -- Crypt Carver
                    Church -- Bastion priest of the 'tough order'
                    Dutch -- Blacksmith
                    Canus -- Of the Glade Tribe
                    Gorri Blackbeard -- Dwarf Stout of the Legion

Comment

Working...
                    X