Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazerfest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazerfest!

Whoo! Leaving in about 7-8 hours for Lazerfest! A sweet lineup this year including:Avenged Sevenfold, Stone sour, Three days grace, Theory of a Deadman, Saliva, Bullet for my Valentine, Queensryche, Seether, and more. A whole day of awesome.

Nice! Sounds like a good time!

Be sure to drink plenty of water if you accept consumables from strangers.. have a good time, come back safe!
    "We must not believe the man, who say that only free people ought to be educated, but we should rather believe the philosophers who say the only the educated are free." -Epictetus

Comment

Sounds like an epic win to me.

Comment

11 hours of AWESOME. Despite the thick pools of mud that covered the entire field, and the rain in the beginning, it was crazy good.

Today I am so sore I can hardly move, and I have no voice. It was WORTH IT.

Comment

This is one of the guys I was with there, got his pic on the website. The pits by the stage were 6 inches of mud. He ripped the bottom of his shoe off in the muck and not that much later ended up walking around with only 1 shoe. All that in the first 30-45 min of the show, poor bastard.

That rag in his hands used to be one of his favorite shirts. haha...

Comment

For illustration purposes, this is one of the pits. Pic from the website.

Comment

Haha, that's badass! Reminds me of a hippy festival I went to last summer.. you wouldn't believe the SHEER VOLUME of naked, muddy dancers praising the name of Wookiefoot.. =P
              "We must not believe the man, who say that only free people ought to be educated, but we should rather believe the philosophers who say the only the educated are free." -Epictetus

Comment

Working...
              X