Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pink pounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pink pounder

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
    I might also be convinced to schedule a later 'Bright Night', a less evil alternative to DS's Fright Nights (Though it'll probably be more along the lines of whimsical strangeness, rather than outright good or evil. But Bright Night sounds better) at a time to be decided.
    Bright Night:

DS can play Murky Dismal and we can all band together to save Sundren from the monochrome menace!!
    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Right.

*leaves*
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Hmm... interesting proposal.

I was thinking something more along the lines of this:

Pic related; it's my character request for Bright Night's pilot episode.
      "We must not believe the man, who say that only free people ought to be educated, but we should rather believe the philosophers who say the only the educated are free." -Epictetus

Comment

I'll be attending as myself.

"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

*eye twitch*

Fine, we'll go with the catchy title of 'Doubtful's happy evening of torturing players and stuff that probably involves horrible and permanent death'
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

Comment

I'll be attending with the pointy stick of smiting for anyone who mentions fluffy bunnies or ponies.

*cracks whip*
              I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

!!

I HEARD SOMEONE SAY PONIES.

"We must not believe the man, who say that only free people ought to be educated, but we should rather believe the philosophers who say the only the educated are free." -Epictetus

Comment

Originally posted by Lucidity View Post
                  !!

I HEARD SOMEONE SAY PONIES.

i'm thinking more this (although my 2 year old daughter went nuts over this pic!).

http://files.myopera.com/illithid200...otector_02.jpg
                  [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Shedboy; 05-07-2011, 09:42 PM. Reason: pic didnt work

Comment

No smiting! Pweease! I be nice, I promise.

Comment

This thread is now about ponies. Disregard current title, new title is as thus: "Which Pony Are You?"

Spot check, DC 25: *You feast your eyes on the most delightful pony of them all; a bright, sherbet orange pony with the most brilliant and deliciously dream-like cerulean mane and tail*

That one? Why, that's me, of course.

Edited to include "no homo" for preventionary homoerotic anti-confusion measures.
                      Last edited by Lucidity; 05-07-2011, 11:41 PM. Reason: self-explanitory, considering the nature of the topic.

Comment

Oh someone's getting smited. You just wait, it's coming...
                        I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

Ponies don't smite! They neigh and eat hay down by the bay everyday! A wonderful life, wouldn't you say?

I love this place.

Comment

*flexes moderator muscles*

Sydney Smith.

Comment

I.. don't even know what to say.

Pony threat eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                              X