Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of a bloodreaver, icefist, and Myrkul's raiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of a bloodreaver, icefist, and Myrkul's raiser

I dont know how many know, but I am in art school and due to having a mac I am unable to play NWN2 normally so I require Crossover games. And to make this all relevant I attempted to bootcamp my mac in order to easily run NWN2 which failed and resulted in me needing to reinstall my OS/cross over and NWN2 (which i don't have at school) so when I get out of school on the first week of May I will be coming back to the server and so will Cruven, Davlamin, and Marcus (Frank too for those of you Black Hand who miss Frank over Marcus)!!!!!!! so be prepared for the friendless jerk of a Bloodreaver, the soulless camp fire hating Aurilite, as well as the freakish necromancer that names every minions's return!!!!!!!

ps: Oh and I miss the RP with all of you RPers very much, no mater how much I enjoy MMO's all the free ones I can play are boring cause they lack RP.
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

It will be great to have you back, AK, hurry home to us
    I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

Yes, welcome back. We've been waiting.

Comment

Can't wait!

If you need some computer-help, I know there's several tech-junkies on Sundren (myself included). Feel free to send a PM, if you could use some help!

Comment

Hurry back man.
          [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working on installing now
            My to-be toon:
            Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
            Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
            Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
            Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Working...
            X