Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frozen Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Screen

Hello, I have some problem and I don't know why, so I wanted ask you if you experienced the same thing. Lately when I log in or move from location to location my computer seems to be loading the area but nothing appears. The screen locks on the loading screen, but I can hear the sounds of the location I should be entering and also the loading screen shows the area is already fully loaded? In the past I experienced some crashes when trying to move from one location to another. I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't help. Anybody with the same problem or is it just me?
    Kili - mercenary of the Blackwood Company
    Sile - impoverished free merchant, looking for her own happiness
    Lindi - wandering bard and actress

I experience this problem a lot. There are times when it makes the game unplayable. Fortunately these episodes come and go... I just log on / off and pick up where I left off.

Cheers!
    Cheers!

Comment

I have had similar crashes. I do not know what causes them though some times rebooting Windows helps a lot.

Comment

Thank you, I'll try to reboot my computer. It's happened to me already four times today and actually on the same transition. The truth is that I hardly ever reboot my computer, because I usually turn it in the sleep mode. Well, at least I am not alone .
        Kili - mercenary of the Blackwood Company
        Sile - impoverished free merchant, looking for her own happiness
        Lindi - wandering bard and actress

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar View Post
          Well, at least I am not alone .
          I know. Some how this makes it that much easier. Cheers.
          Cheers!

Comment

Yeah I get this alot too. As grant said a reboot can sort it for a while

Especially annoying during RP, just kills the mood!
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
            X