Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Old Republic

Well seeing as I wont be able to reinstall my NWN2 for about another month I've been looking around at upcoming games and remembered about SWtOR. If anyone has any desire to get this when it comes out I think you should join the guild I have planned . I've heard/read rumors that it's possible (though I kinda doubt it) that this game is going to be like Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2 in that it'll be free to play (buy it once then no subscription) but it's a rumor so dont get your hopes up.

Anyway if you're looking into playing this, and thinking about playing as the empire join my guild! If I don't know you all that well from IG (which I may not seeing as I haven't been able to play NWN2 now for over a week and haven't been around much lately) join anyway cause then we can become bestest of friends!!!!

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/76886/transcendence
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

you mean I can make Syne on SWToR? *does happy dance* Have use fullness for a short Chaotic killer?

Love,

~Syne
    All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
    Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
    Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
    Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
    Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
    Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
    Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment