Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning Their Hearts and Minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning Their Hearts and Minds

So recently reformed Kaizen and I thought we should go mess up some vampires. All those punks like Clive, Grann, Lilene, etc. really get our blood boiling. We hate those guys. As it turns out, so do the ravenous vamps! We went to send a message, and Ravenous Vampire was more than willing to lend a hand.

You can see the little guy, there, standing in the 'I'. He helped with the lowercase 'e'.

To say thanks, Kaizen and I made him a heart. At first, he acted suspicious and wouldn't go near it. Come back, Ravenous Vampire!

But he came around, and guess what! He liked it!

There's the friendliest vampire, loving the shit out of the heart we made him! As it turns out, all the vampires want to be friends.

There's Kaizen and I and our new vampire friends, playing in the heart. Friends forever!

And then we killed the shit out of them. When you're not watching your home, I am. Justice is coming.
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

It's beautiful... and terrible.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I love you two.

Nohomo.
      "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Guess I need to login and kill some players.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

If your vampires would quit duckin' me, I wouldn't have the time for this nonsense. (Clive excepted, of course. He sticks to his guns.)
          Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Clive's statement from the heart.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZxek8rwNU

Comment

Working...
            X