Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3

Dated for Fall 2011! This comes 1 day after they announce the cancellation of Bad Company 2 Onslaught and 1943 for PC...

64 players (PC only) and prone confirmed!

teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aSOmUvweP8

Gimme!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Shit looks cash. But to be honest I've only played battlefield Vietnam and I remember good shit from that game.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

BF Vietnam... Mmm I remember that game.

Only thing I hated were noob pilots that crashed transport heli's with everyone in them.

Comment

Can not wait for this.

Comment

Ha

While we wait til fall all you BFV old school addicts can load it back up and we can see who remembers how to wreck who :P

GRCrush~L33T~ (professional L33T clan Huey gun ship pilot)
          Last edited by GRCrush; 02-06-2011, 04:55 AM. Reason: words added

Comment

Loved BF1942's DC mod out of them all.

Comment

Desert Combat was a great mod

Comment

Working...
              X