Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhm...

somehow through various forms of server magic...my character seems to have been lost to a different plane of existence and is no longer showing up...any suggestions?

Suggestion: work on your character's Wiki entry or make some RP posts while Saulus finishes obtaining the files. Many players have been affected by this same dilemma, which occurred during the recent server shift-a-roo.

Saulus is well-aware of the problem, and he is doing all he can to restore character vaults. There is no estimate on when he will be finished, so please be patient.

Comment

ok cool thanks

guess ill work on my wiki entry and read some R.A. Salvatore in the meantime lol

Comment

R.A. Salvatore?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

Nostalgia bomb.

Comment

Miss wulfgar from the series, he had some badass to him, especially when he was partnered up with Morrick

Comment

ya its sad he kinda offed him from the series...im just starting his newest one "The Ghost King" and it doesnt say anything about continuing the series...ill be an angry SOB if he just stops...maybe he just needs a movie deal to persuade him to write some more :P

Comment

He's in the middle of writing a trilogy that establishes the lore for the new Neverwinter game.
              Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

On a similar note I noticed one of my characters (Marcus) seems to have been set back a few days, not too big of a problem seeing as he only lost a minuscule amount of xp/gold/rep but was wondering if this happened to anyone else as well? I figure it must be from the server swap thingy.
                My to-be toon:
                Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Originally posted by AsuraKing View Post
                  On a similar note I noticed one of my characters (Marcus) seems to have been set back a few days, not too big of a problem seeing as he only lost a minuscule amount of xp/gold/rep but was wondering if this happened to anyone else as well? I figure it must be from the server swap thingy.

Drugs and Alchohol
                  "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                  Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                  http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
                    He's in the middle of writing a trilogy that establishes the lore for the new Neverwinter game.
                    Gauntlgrym was certainly an enjoyable book as being the first of the three. For those that I've suggested it to that have not read a previous Salvatore book before enjoyed it as well, despite not being up to date with the characters. Easy to pick up for first time readers.

Comment

Working...
                    X