Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Cry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Cry?

Rampaging over the freeway, carrying a studded crowbar, cometh Grann! And he gives a cruel roar:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I lay waste to the landscape with reckless abandon!"

Whats yours.......

http://chaz.bdmonkeys.net/battle.php?usrname=&sex=m
    Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Prowling along the tarmac, swinging a meaty axe, cometh FallenSuns! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"
    Wow! I actually posted something on the forums!

Characters:

Ulrich Lecuyer - Reluctant Legionnaire, Favored of Kelemvor

Comment

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling along the cliffs! It is Catastrophe, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! She screams homicidally:

"I'm going to spank you past the point of no return, and add a notch to my bedpost!"
      Originally posted by Satoshi
      Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Rampaging out of the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh Intrepid42! And he gives a low roar:

"I'm going to punch you until you have puppies!!"

Comment

Zang! Who is that, prowling out of the wasteland! It is Starrizer, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a vengeful roar, his voice cometh:
          "I'm going to smash you so forcibly, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!"

Comment

Running amidst the steppes, attacking with a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Philosopher! And he gives a low howl:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!"
            The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
            and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

"Crap this isn't a bathroom either -EEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIL!"

- Aeria

((Generated one))

Hark! Who is that, rampaging amidst the desert! It is Aeria, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a bloodthirsty scream, his voice cometh:
              "Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!"
              "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And she gives a vengeful bellow:
                "I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"
                Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                ---------
                Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

Who is that, rampaging on the terrain! It is AsuraKing, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He bellows mightily:
                  "I'm going to smack you all the way to Indo-China, and sever every head in sight!"
                  My to-be toon:
                  Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                  Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                  Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                  Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Honestly, this is what it gave me and I was both shocked and impressed.

Skulking along the tarmac, clutching an oversized scalpel, cometh GreyPawn! And he gives a vengeful howl:
                    "I'm seriously going to fuck you until you spontaneously degenerate!"

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Holy Christ these are excellent. Good find, talley.
                      The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                      and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

I've loved all of them, AWESOME find. ^.^

Comment

Lo! Who is that, striding on the tundra! It is Dirty Goblin, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I plunder faster than the super-flu!!!"

Comment

Working...
                          X