Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ow

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ow

So uh.. lol.. Wat?..
    "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
    (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
    Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
    ---------
    Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

many "true" wargamers will remembe rthe legiond of the D.100 that was shockingly true, and no its not just 2.D.10s rolles with one being marked as the tens it was "one dice" that i sadly no longer have, moveing house clamed it.

still i would call it cheating a little if the stalker guy is useing it instead of a D.20
      EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

The thing I'm concerned about is the AB. I've fought him before and he was nowhere near that tough. He wiped me, with 49 ac, and then proceeded to eat the rest of the party alive.
        "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

I like this thread a lot.
          Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
            I like this thread a lot.
            me too.
            Originally posted by ThePaganKing
            So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

I've fought him before and he was nowhere near that tough. He wiped me, with 49 ac, and then proceeded to eat the rest of the party alive.
              Brugar ain't nuttin' to f@#! with. His AB looks like what I've seen from him. I think the problem is you're running around with Johanna; she's bad luck. My crews have never had a problem with Brugar.
              Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Yeah I'm gunna agree there. No more traveling with Johanna.

Comment

He's a scary boss in the high level forest. Don't really want to declaw him.
                  Originally posted by Saulus
                  Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Might as well close this, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X