Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The holy crap I'm bored right now awards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The holy crap I'm bored right now awards...

I'm really bored...really tired...and suffering from insomnia right now. So in my sleep deprived stupor I have decided to give several randomly thought up awards to your Chars...

The Breaking an Entering Award: Goes to Tigen for kicking down several doors in the Temple of Gruumsh and lobbing in a Storm of Vengeance...Way to knock!

The Spell Mantle Spamming Award: Goes to Iosolde for Absorbing literally every offensive spell Seb has aside from Magic Missle

The Bloodthirster OWNS you Award: Goes to Droll & my Pali Dante for getting OWNED three times in a row by the damn thing

The Thanks for the Free Gold Award: Goes to whichever DM was Pwning Bandits with an Elite Vamp which in turn killed itself by fighting Seb(Atmo I think)(The bandits all dropped gold)(Errr...Die Mortal! Priceless)

The What the Hell are You Going to do Next Award: Goes to Xaayne for obvious reasons (Flying Shark, Fluffles, Xaayne Cloning Axe, Dragon Skull Helmet....Octosharkpires)

The You Look Scarier Than Most of the Black Hand Award: Goes to Dain, because he looks scary

The Paranoid Paladin Award(this ones definatly a keeper): Goes to Tyrani for being suspicious of a staring contest

The Emotional Breakdown Award: Goes to Erick when he found out what happens to Possesed Peasents when Pali's go to Argyle

The Egomania Award: Who else but Kyle Rendell?

Best Use of the Hide Skill Award: Logan the Foul carving I *Heart* Cirion in Aerick's Practice/Fitting Dummy

And my choice for Coolest Name Award: Constantine Gray

Expand and/or Refute!!!
    "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
    Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Originally posted by Dragor
    The Paranoid Paladin Award(this ones definatly a keeper): Goes to Tyrani for being suspicious of a staring contest
    I graciously accept this reward.

Thank you, thank you! *Bows*
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Best Software Ever Made Award: Goes to the NWN2 Toolset for being extra stable and never crashing, ever.
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Best 'Get the hell out of my face or I will kill you in a blink of an eye' goes to Corny and Saulus?
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

The "I like you best when you're playing drunk" award goes to...

Clive Tarsus!

Originally posted by DM Cornuto View Post

The simple joys of DMing. >_<
          2nd Place goes to Centurio Peridan Twilight for this gem:

Tyrani: "She's a vampire now? What's she look like?"

Peridan: "Dark, grim, moody...like Dain if he was a woman."
          Peridan: ((Strike that last comment))
          Dain: Have you been drinking?
          Peridan: Maybe a little.

Comment

How embarrassing. Still not sure what went wrong. Or how the mini event turned out. And who left a bottle of red wine by the computer?

Comment

That night was so much fun.

Comment

Dont suppose Fox could get the "Most unrogue~like rp for a rogue" award?

Johanna for the 'Reckless duelist award' for blindly confronting people of unknown strength - pardon the oxymoron.
                Originally posted by roguethree
                If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
                  Dont suppose Fox could get the "Most unrogue~like rp for a rogue" award?

Johanna for the 'Reckless duelist award' for blindly confronting people of unknown strength - pardon the oxymoron.
                  Oh, I'm flattered! *bows* I'd like to thank my mother ... [etc].

My award goes out to Gornald: Broadest warrior to find himself in tears near-constantly!
                  Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                  (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                  Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                  ---------
                  Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

I think the scariness/creepiness award goes to Ursus, if he was a real person I know I'd turn around and run the instant he gave me one of his cold stares.
                    My to-be toon:
                    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Are you kidding me? He has those stares in real life!!! Trust me I am married to him. Like I have said in the past..combine Ursus and Zap and you have my husband. LOL
                      There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard

Comment

The most long awaited character return award goes to : Hano Fetten. In a close second comes Pyras Demathos.
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Biggest fall award goes out to Valten for falling from one end of the Mossdale to the other!
                          My to-be toon:
                          Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                          Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                          Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                          Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonja BloodRayne View Post
                            Are you kidding me? He has those stares in real life!!! Trust me I am married to him. Like I have said in the past..combine Ursus and Zap and you have my husband. LOL
                            Wow, thats an interesting mental image ;p
                            Originally posted by roguethree
                            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
                              Wow, thats an interesting mental image ;p

What???

I'm taller than Zap, yet shorter than Ursus. My kids' friends think I'm all uber scary until they meet me...then they just think I'm a silly tinkerer. I'm usually quiet, but get all talkative when describing my latest "whiskey-tango" contraption I'm making out of something that should probably never be used to make it.

Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
                              Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
                              Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
                              Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
                              Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
                              Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
                              "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Working...
                              X