Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Artwork, yo.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete or not, it's still positively stunning, as is all your work. Especially the phoenix. That bird was pretty damn amazing!
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• I cannot compare to Nyssis or Fury ...

Comment

• Originally posted by wangxiuming View Post
        I cannot compare to Nyssis or Fury ...
        What are these LIES

Comment

• That's absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with his expression Wish I could give you more rep...
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

• ....I can't give more rep to wangxiuming either...

What counts as "spreading some reputation around" around here anyway?

Comment

• Caption is, "How is Dryn still single?"

Comment

• These are absolutely stunning- how is your wrist?
                (Also, Dryn almost wound up married to River- She should have been so lucky!)
                River Swift

Comment

• I'm fairly certain that my entire right arm has a hardness of 40 right now and my cold damage touch attack is around 7d6. Maybe 9d6 if you factor in sneak attack dice.

Someone needs to marry Dryn, stat. A dwarf that beautiful being single is illegal in Faerûn.

Comment

• I volunteer!

Comment

• You aren't good enough for Dryn. Dwarf like that? He needs quality.

As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone in the valley is worthy of Dryn...
                      River Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                        You aren't good enough for Dryn. Dwarf like that? He needs quality.

As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone in the valley is worthy of Dryn...
                        Haha! All this lofty praise for the old dwarf made working on the weekend far more enjoyable.

Nyssis your art is fantastic, as always. Thank you for all the effort you put in and I hope we don't go another 5 years before Dryn and Lasvi get to meet up again.

Comment

• Superb art, as always.

It IS a good point, though. Dwarves are rather sensible about such things, and aren't necessarily required to get married right away, or at all.

However..... the good of the hold demands that we should consider marrying off our charismatic Thane for political advantage. I wonder if Emerus Warcrown has any daughters?

Comment

• I heard he had a thing for the great and powerful Gandelf Stormpigeon, but their love dared not speak its name.
                            I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

• Originally posted by sonuvalich View Post
                              the great and powerful Gandelf Stormpigeon
                              Cruel reality - The stars shining twice as bright, burn half as long. *Pours out some ale for the lost.*

Comment

• Olivia the dragon boobie monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X