Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Artwork, yo.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amusing to see an artist rendition of Doubt's model (the shirt). Weird, but very cool art nonetheless.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

• Me like!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
        A while ago, Cat (pkisawesome) showed me this wonderful artist on DeviantArt named Isbjorg . . .
        Thanks for sharing this Foogoo. I took a look at her page on deviant art and I am considering getting one as well.

*edit*

Was that the full resolution of the image she made for you or was there a higher res version?
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

• I think I received a higher resolution image; I know that it did not have the watermark. She draws on A4 paper (...something I'm sure our resident artists know, but of which I have no idea!) and thus the image is not much bigger in size.

Here's my version just for comparison's sake: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1136/9wlg.png

I can't really tell much difference, but it's probably there.

Comment

• I think A4 is the international standard for letter-size paper. Its dimensions are just a little bit off from US standard letter dimensions (a little bit taller and the slightest bit less wide if I remember correctly).

Comment

• Nice art, though a little weird seeing the jacket rendered like that!

Cool though, a good commish.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

• Took me a moment to realize that was not scaring on the wrist.....
                Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
                Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

• Pretty much Vala. (It's Nidalee from LoL)
                  "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

• Here's Smack Nerenerd

And I made a custom portrait, which can be downloaded here!
                    Last edited by Nyssis; 08-27-2013, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• So good! How do you get the hood to be so cloth-like? :O

Comment

• The perfect representation of the expression Samak wears when he's got a mug of hot coffee (spiked with some fine bourbon, as usual) in one hand and his walking stick in the other, stepping out from the tavern that he calls home as of this moment. And then he looks to see over nine-thousand people parked around the campfire outside the Second Wind Inn. The server is vast, and beautiful, and ripe for exploration. May as well stop painting a perfect target on "all's y'all" backs as soon as dusk turns to dark and find a cheery place to get some good RP going.

P.S. I love you, Nyssis.
                        "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
                        Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.
                        Wylks Meshrunner - Self-proclaimed magehunter and former sky-pirate of Halruaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by wangxiuming View Post
                          So good! How do you get the hood to be so cloth-like? :O
                          I hand-painted all of the seams and made myself a custom crosshatch brush with flow based on my tablet direction and 70% overlay. Paint with that on a separate layer and then preserved transparency on the effect, then painting it with shadow before merging the two.

On a side note, this is the progress I've since made on Lasvi's fullbody artwork. It's far from finished, though. :X

Comment

• Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
                            wonderful artist on DeviantArt ..., who has a gallery full of awesome arts that revolve around NWN2.
                            Speaking of...

http://alteya.deviantart.com/gallery...?_sid=4abb3fb1
                            Originally posted by Saulus
                            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• Look at those Samak ears.

SO ADORABLE
                              Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                              Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• How do raptors draw?
                                "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Working...
                                X