Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinning and commenting

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...Epic smoothness by the elven Han Solo :P

Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
    Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
    Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
    Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
    Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
    Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
    "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

..Well.
      It was just one of those nights.
      "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
        (Continued from above!)

The context: Emmi asked Grace O'Malley if she 'kicked ass and took names' during a sailor's yarn involving half-dressed zombies.

And finally... Bob Goddestroyer. I was trying so hard to be nice to the 'noob' only to later discover that I had been trolled so hard. *shakes her fist*

Who was that? I will have to congratulate them

He got you good..
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

LMFAO! Was that a borat quote? I love harmless trolls.
          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

I haven't been around much, but I'll be back soon after the Hectic Holidays are done :<

Comment

LEAVE THE PALADIN ALONE XD
              "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

..THE quote.
                Last edited by RexyTheWereweasel; 12-27-2010, 02:55 PM.
                Characters:

Catalina Blake - "The Ravenblood story." -http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15666

Thalassia Lilithiana - "Daughter of Colibrus." - http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15822

Comment

Originally posted by TakenByTheStormX View Post

LEAVE THE PALADIN ALONE XD
                  That means you Johanna!

Comment

Originally posted by takenbythestormx View Post
                    that means you johanna!
                    never.
                    Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                    (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                    Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                    ---------
                    Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Sometimes I find gold in my travels.

Admittedly, the octopus came from me. I don't know why I saved one into my inventory.
                      The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                      and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

• I want a feat called paladin senses.

Comment

• An hour later... Aeria walks into the Temple of Sune where Erik and Emmi are waiting out the night.

[FoogooFish] Emiliana Blackwell: [Talk] She looks towards Aeria. "Did your paladin senses fail you?"
                          [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris : [Talk] ".. I got lost."
                          [FoogooFish] Emiliana Blackwell: [Talk] "I see."

Comment

• Darkael, wasted.. It took us nearly 30 minutes to figure out that he didn't have ANY of the materials needed for helmet browsing.. :P and he made off with my money lol xD Happy new year man xD
                            Attached Files
                            LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• Well im glad someone knew what the hell was going on last night, cause i dont remember crap !
                              Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

• Entirely. I understood everything you said lol. Which scares me.
                                LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Working...
                                X