Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinning and commenting

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the bright side, the second attempt was better.

Comment

• Duncan - on Kobolds

[Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "It's fairly obvious." He spoke confidently, "Kobold assassins."
      [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Commandos exposing themselves to climates they're not used to, if only to settle a vendetta. . it's a tragic tale."

[Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "I hardly think the commando kobolds would be seen unless they wanted to be."
      [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Of the finest breed, surely. The creme of the crop - elites among their fold driven by a burning desire for <i>vengence</i>. ."

[Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] His countenance went grim as he looked over Caston and Liana, "Be warned. . the kobold big boss is likely the most savage of the group, having a personal encounter where it's kin was dragged off and killed before it's very eyes. The hate that burns in it
      [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] 's heart will consume you, if you do not put it out permanantly."
      [HasClawses] Lihana Farrier: [Talk] She throws the kitty's paw back at Duncan.
      [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] It splats against his face, causing him to recoil and sputter.
      [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Ugh! Gross!"
      [HasClawses] Lihana Farrier: [Talk] "Fair's fair, brother..."
      Step in front of a runaway train -
      just to feel alive again.
      Pushing forward through the night,
      aching chest and blurry sight.

It's so far, so far away~

Cold wind blows into the skin,
      can't believe the state you're in.

Comment

• Artemis Sunstrider reminds me of Minsc from Baldurs Gate 2.

[11:16] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] I laugh in the face of danger. Ha! HA HA!

[11:18] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] Wait until dawn...
        [11:18] [Gitrodamus] Lionus Leiman: [Talk] Oh gods..
        [11:18] [Daimondheart] Cora Kelm: [Talk] What happens at dawn?
        [11:18] [Shadechild] Vashara: [Talk] " I do not fear the dark... Miss... "
        [11:18] [Gitrodamus] Lionus Leiman: [Talk] She'll turn into a monster?
        [11:19] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] I get to bask in the glory of the Morninglord...it really gets me going!

[12:25] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] Slow pokes!
        [12:25] [Gitrodamus] Lionus Leiman: [Talk] I admit to being entirely oblivious as to the situation in this region
        [12:25] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] Over there are the undead
        [12:25] [YourMoveHolyMan] Brandon Mercer: [Talk] "Weren't rightly sure half of what they were speaking of neither."
        [12:25] [Gitrodamus] Lionus Leiman: [Talk] So, I'll simply follow along and pretend like I know what is going on
        [12:25] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] And over there are the demons.
        [12:25] [Shadechild] Vashara: [Talk] " Humans.... " <i> She mutters.
        [12:25] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] And here we are to squish them all!
        [12:26] [YourMoveHolyMan] Brandon Mercer: [Talk] "You folks ready?"
        [12:26] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] Let's purge this badness!
        [12:26] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] <i>trying to sound inspiring
        [12:27] [sonuvalich] Artemis Sunstrider: [Talk] Hey, that one is singing! Get 'im!
        Characters:

Elizabeth Brooks
        Human Cleric of Tyr, Initiate of the Just
        Vivian Shadechild
        Wanderer of Innocence and Hugs

Useful Information for Casters:
        Sundren Spell Costs | Custom Sundren Spells

Comment

• Is it wrong that I'm laughing my ass off reading all the stupid stuff I said in character? Especially because I picture her saying in the Neeshka voice I gave her, all excited and stuff.
          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

• Duncan+Esmond - On one crying Lasvi

[YourMoveHolyMan] Darius Blackwell: [Talk] "Initiates - perhaps you would take the young Lord to our House, and demonstrate your prowess."
            [Syunakama] Lasvi Norreitryn : [Talk] The hair framing her face sticks to the percolating wetness that's lined the angles of her cheeks and is slowly draining down her throat. And though she fights to uproot it, her efforts are primarily in vain.
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "We have a House?" Blinked, a confused expression about him.
            [jbvol] Alianna Sellent: [Talk] We'll see to it <i> She pats Darius on the shoulder slightly then turns her gaze to Esmond
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Yes, a preferable passtime I think. If you'd do me the pleasure and great relief of escaping the moment--At your temple."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Of the Triad."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Which is not here."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] Makes a painful smile.
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Oh yes. It's quite a distance from <i>here</i>."
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] Gestured towards the tiles beneath them.
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] Hurridly stepped off towards the exit.
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Wonderful."
            [YourMoveHolyMan] Darius Blackwell: [Talk] He nods his head.
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Lord Blackwell. Best of luck."
            [YourMoveHolyMan] Darius Blackwell: [Talk] "And to you, my lord."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Horrifying."
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Absolutely."
            [Server]: [ServerTell] You are now in a Full PVP Area.
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] She pauses, peering at the small group.
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] "Your pardon please. Do you know if Myrios Blackwell is in?"
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Mi'lady, I'd suggest you wait before entering the Chapterhouse."
            [jbvol] Alianna Sellent: [Talk] I believe she is soon to be busy.
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] "... why? What is wrong?"
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "Give it a good -" He looked off towards the door, "Hour or so. Such things are impossible to speculate upon, in regards to it's duration."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "An entire day, even. Such wars are not won easily."
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] "Sir, you're being <I>exceptionally</i> unclear. Is there danger?"
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] "Are we under attack?"
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Only the male counterpart, I think. You may be provisionally resistant to initial effects."
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] "... You are telling me that senior Legion personnel are having girl problems." Flatly.
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] "We are under attack, <i>emotions</i> are battering down the floodgates - a tidalwave of tears threatens to drown the entire city."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "If you've a mind to build a boat, this is the time to expand upon such dreams."
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] All the while he maintained a completely serious demeanor, his eyes shining like the orbs that had just looked upon some great horror.
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] Tali rolls her eyes. "And here, a knot of paladins outperforms me in poetics. I shall never hear the end of it. Your warning is ... appreciated, lacking the initial answer though it is."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] Is thoroughly engrossed in the memory of terror witnessed.
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] He looked towards the door again, soon stepping up the steps to forebodingly close it's gates.
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] She gathers herself up, exhales. Makes to crack her knuckles but folds her hands together in an intricate ready stance, because she is an elf. Loosens her sword in its sheath.
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] And gives an excellent impression of someone preparing to face a great evil!
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] <color=tan>Perform Check: Base 18 + Roll: 17 = 35. A Extraordinary Performance!</color>
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Good luck to you, should you venture onwards. Deep breaths and non-committal replies are the key to short victories. The long term may be won by stifling the sound until the instrument ceases to be pliable."
            [Guard-of-Stars] Taliseren Eroth : [Talk] "Wish me fortune, friends of coincidence. We may never meet again."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "Watcher preserve you, ma'am."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] Watches a great hero go.
            [jbvol] Alianna Sellent: [Talk] Is.. Is she going to be back?
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "There is no place for hope in war."
            [deMoin21] Esmond Aurelianus: [Talk] "We will bury her first in our hearts."
            [Bloodriki] Duncan Valentine: [Talk] Choked back a laugh.
            Step in front of a runaway train -
            just to feel alive again.
            Pushing forward through the night,
            aching chest and blurry sight.

Cold wind blows into the skin,
            can't believe the state you're in.

Comment

• AFK adventures;

Lasvi Norreitryn : Who has enough man for Chioné, then?
              Lasvi Norreitryn : Lauan?
              Gabrielle Atkinson: Yeah
              Lasvi Norreitryn : *snicker*
              Leithian: HAHA
              Leithian: oh god
              Gabrielle Atkinson: They're into S and M and shit
              Lasvi Norreitryn : WHOA WHOA TIME OUT
              Leithian: Snuggles and Muggles?
              Lasvi Norreitryn : '****' is a swear word. You can't say that.
              Gabrielle Atkinson: Lauan's all "Whip these slaves." And Chione's like "No, I won't!" Just so she can have Lauan give her lashes for disobeying orders.
              Leithian: Lasvi I'm scared.
              Lasvi Norreitryn : I really didn't need the mental image.
              Gabrielle Atkinson: And when Lauan tattooed Chione?
              Gabrielle Atkinson: Oh man that was hawt
              Lasvi Norreitryn : UGH
              Gabrielle Atkinson: No seriously, they did it right next to a furnace.
              Lasvi Norreitryn : LET'S GO OVER HERE PLEASE

Lasvi Norreitryn : Did you know there's a book with naked Triad ladies in it in the Legion chapterhouse?
              Gabrielle Atkinson: Yeah
              Gabrielle Atkinson: I know, I saw it the other day.
              Lasvi Norreitryn : It didn't really do anything for me.
              Gabrielle Atkinson: I was like "Oh hey, they got one of Priya and Dain in the fertility pond!"
              Lasvi Norreitryn : HAHAHA
              Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
              Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
              Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
              Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
              Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
              Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

• Some dm's just don't appreciate some purging.

Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Looks like I forgot a "well" in all the carnage. I'll slow down and improve my skills. Not the point of your post, I know, just saying.
                  Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                  Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                  Well, you've probably missed it
                  There was never anything there
                  In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• Sometimes it's the little things that amuse me the most.

Diary of Olivia

Comment

• Comment

• Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                        Diary of Olivia

Comment

• I'll just leave this one here.

Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

• I think I've found the epilogue to the above story:

Alas, poor Novare.

Comment

• The time I actually hit, pk had to take off all her armor.

I tried again when she was afk, and it turns out she didn't have subdual on. :3
                              Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

• That is entirely false. I had subdual on, but it bugged out and he died. He hit me when I was alt tabbed, too.
                                Diary of Olivia

Comment

Working...
                                X