Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinning and commenting

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good night.
    "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

• The night consisted of talks about bacon.

It was also meant to be a girl's night out, but Aeria wormed his way in and was made an honorary girl. Aurora and Emiliana were looking him over and doing his hair, and Caspar walked in and looked, then walked right back out. Sadly I tried to screenshot that but it did not actually work.
      Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
      Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• I do not have a screenshot, but I do have chat logs!

[FoogooFish] Emiliana Blackwell: [Talk] She begins to rake her fingers through Aeria's hair. Her gloves are silk, so she does not break any strands of hair. "We can do his hair... and nails... and then maybe some face paint..."
        [pkisawesome] Aurora Sanneset: [Talk] "It would look good lightened up some."
        [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris: [Talk] "Face paint?" <i>He cranes his neck back a bit to look at the ceiling as he speaks to Em.
        [FoogooFish] Emiliana Blackwell: [Talk] "I could mix some of my yellow and white clothing dyes... and we could brighten the tips of his hair..."
        [pkisawesome] Aurora Sanneset: [Talk] She walks up next to him, and grabs his hand.
        [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris: [Talk] "Uh.."
        Caspar: [Talk] Pauses as a ferret runs past him.
        [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris: [Talk] <i>He shrugs a bit as he glances at the hand, not caring.
        Caspar: [Talk] Turns to stare at Emi and Aeria.
        [pkisawesome] Aurora Sanneset: [Talk] She brings his hand up towards her face, and inspects his nails.
        [FoogooFish] Emiliana Blackwell: [Talk] She happily chatters about silly things. "...maybe use some of that wax from the alchemy bench to spike the tips..."
        [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris: [Talk] <I>He glances at Caspar as he opens the door.
        [Anrilor] Amilynn Steles: [Talk] *pulls out a few eggs, cracks them over the pan's side and lets them cook* overeasy or scrambled?
        [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris: [Talk] "Girls night."
        Caspar: [Talk] He just closes the door and walks away....
        [FoogooFish] Emiliana Blackwell: [Talk] "Over easy, please!" she answers Amilynn.
        [pkisawesome] Aurora Sanneset: [Talk] "Scrambled." She remarks, clucking her tongue as she looks over his nails.
        [takenbythestormx] Aeria Gloris: [Talk] "Baconated.."

Comment

• Blurry often asks me why I ask him in advance if he is drunk or not, and I will now demonstrate the why.

<3 you blurry.
          Diary of Olivia

Comment

• that is competely taken out of context.
            Originally posted by ThePaganKing
            So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaizen View Post
              that is competely taken out of context.
              This is total lies. I was in the middle of a dungeon when I received this tell.
              Diary of Olivia

Comment

• Mach the Internet Bully forces me to RP against my will

Comment

• Abuse.

Comment

• Really liked the cameos there at the end.

Comment

• Foo was informing me of her character's chaotic actions, well this happened. Names blocked to protect the innocent! (Not really)

Diary of Olivia

Comment

• Oh I have another. Jotun and I always have the best conversations.

Diary of Olivia

Comment

• I have the latest 'Emmi Permed Someone' quip, which was sent after the person saw Emiliana and Mortannis talking at the docks in Aquor.

Jotun's reaction after Xaayne got shot in the face by a musket-toting pixie:

Pick-your-own-mauling:

Comment

• So Kaizen and I were chatting about how awesome a dragon in Sundren would be..
                            Only to have him him let slip his true horrendous nature.

You're sick, bro.
                            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Metagaming destroys characters, and it is a powerful tool to use. It's even more powerful when other people use it for you.

Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
                              Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

• Rp'ers of the Month, hard at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X