Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lvl are ya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lvl are ya?

...IRL!

Im a lvl 2 jock/1 geek/2 azzhole/3 worker(blue)/and lvl2 eccentric

Level 1 Cynic of Wal-Mart.
    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
    - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I am a..

Level 5 Psychologist/Level 2 sociologist/Level 1 Computer Scientist/Level 1 Nerd.

Go me. I multiclassed 4 times!
      Banana.

Comment

level 20 computer addict.

Comment

Level 10 student/ level 5 nerd/ level 5 computer addict.

Everyone knows that this is the ultimate no-life build...
          Character(s)
          >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
          ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Level 3 booze drinker, but my master Rhazael reached the epic scales of 26 levels *sways fist*
            Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss View Post
              Level 10 student/ level 5 nerd/ level 5 computer addict.

Everyone knows that this is the ultimate no-life build...
              That was actually pretty funny. Me? I guess I'd be 5 fighter 10 Network Admin and... 5 sociopath. (Figuratively speaking of course).
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Level 10 stud/level 15 pimp/Level 5 hoe

Im epic.. My 5 levels of hoe came before my pimpage era.. have start somewhere.
                Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

I'm SuperBunny and my levels are like most deities of the Realms.

20 Animal/20 Outsider/10 Weapon master (teeth attack)/25 Cleric (of myself)

My human avatar has the following levels:

1 Commoner/2 Writer

Comment

hah, I squish bunnies.

Comment

Hmm..

Level 10 Cashier, Level 3 Lot Associate, Level 5 Special Services Desk (Prestige class)

That happens to be my work levels... I don't want to even think of levels outside that because they're going to end up being Level 19 Basement Dweller
                      ---Jun Kolane

I'm not bad because I can't be good - I'm bad because I love being evil

Comment

2 Bard(storytelling, DM)/1 rogue/5 expert(computer science)/3 fighter(Naval)/2 occultist (minus spells, due to real life's barrier against magic... or the fact that my faustian gods don't listen to an insignificant speck like me. :P)

The above levels are garnered from the ideal that people like Artemis Entrari are only level 18, so most of us normal people are no more than a fifth level anything.
                        Active
                        Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                        Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

lvl 56 nerd, lvl 12 hopless romantic and a lvl -16 night shift stacker

Comment

hah, your words defy your signatureO_o.

Comment

I Reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Working...
                              X