Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any one help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any one help?

So I finally redownloaded everything and now my screen is all screwed up. while I am in the temple everything looks normal but once I leave, its all crap. I took some screen shots but not sure how to post them.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

I think I might know what your bug is... check out this thread and see if it sounds like what you're seeing.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14750

I might be completely wrong, but hopefully this will help.

Comment

It looks close, I posted a picture in the user screen shots. If that is the problem whats the fix? I did upgrade my graphics card (I didn't myself, since I am not pc savy) so I have no clue how to fix it
      Active Characters
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

perhaps the ones that fixed you pc up the latest driver on (that is what's I would do). without going through the thread it is a nvidia driver issue. do you have a nvidia video card/integrated? if not the the thread is not relevant. if you do they are suggesting you roll back the driver.

What video card to you have and what driver? That will help others in aiding you.
        Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
        Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
        Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
        Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

My vidoe card is a Nividia GeForce 8400 GS. And I have the most recent driver update available for it.
          Active Characters
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks to everyone that helped me, I found out how to scale back the video card.
            Thanks Joe
            Active Characters
            Dorin Hammond- Scout
            Socrates
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X