Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server

I Just got my PC back from repairs and had to reinstall the game and when I look on the server list I cant find Sundren, did I do somthing wrong?
    Thanks for the help!
    Joe
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Direct connect to Sundren.org * points to the bar just above the posts *
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

This may sound stuped but how do I direct connect?
      Active Characters
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Nm I found it thanks alot see you guys soon.
        Active Characters
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

I had an issue with the in game grapics, so I restarted it to make sure it isnt the pc and now when I go to get on the game is making me redownload all the stuff for the server. Any one know what I am doing wrong?
          Active Characters
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Nothing saved to your my docs/nwn2 ?
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I don't see anything labled my docs under NWN2 but I do see a NWN2 file that has Sundren content in it. Should I look be looking somewhere else? Now that I am looking the content is coming in as the game is attempting to download. What the hell am I doing wrong?
              Active Characters
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
                I don't see anything labled my docs under NWN2 but I do see a NWN2 file that has Sundren content in it. Should I look be looking somewhere else?
                lol no...
                ...My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2
                for me its:
                D:\Documents and Settings\Root\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2
                for you most likely:
                C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2
                or
                C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2
                Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Question:
                  do you have multiple users on your system? do you need to use a differnt account to install it?

if yes to either of these then you might have it already downloaded but under a differnt user's "My Documents"
                  Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide

Comment

It is the c drive and documents and then nwn2 but it is all the stuff that is coming in now. Where did all 3 hours of downloading go that I did already? I do have differant users, could it be under the Admin user? The only reason that is there is to keep me from f-ing my pc agin.
                    Active Characters
                    Dorin Hammond- Scout
                    Socrates
                    sigpic

Comment

I have run into the case where I run NWN2 under a different user and it re-downloads everything. Just wonering if that was the case for you. if not I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X