Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Hello folks. How is everyone?

Just passing to say hi. Hope everyone is doing great.

Miss all of you.
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

you don't miss us, or you would have asked us in game! :P

no we have been great, Mirakus post is back under our command, myrkul is as close as ever to comming back, and we have no miners to mine the ore everone needs!

but yeah, were alive and well.

Comment

Sup Lane, how's life?
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Hahaha...you leave and I break down and make a ne Red Blade

A 1/2 orc Red Blade...but a Blade nonetheless ;P

When ya comin back?
        Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
        Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
        Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
        Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
        Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
        Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
        "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

good to hear from you... the Red Blade recruiting efforts have been a shamble without you. I can understand your reasons for leaving / taking a break (thought I can only assume)... I hope when you are ready to come back all is good and you can enjoy your time here with us.

Take care...

Nez
          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
          Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
          Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
          Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Originally posted by Lanemeyer
            Miss all of you.
            That is you problem as i don't miss you

Comment

Whoah, lots going on! Evil half-orcs in the Blades, Mirakus is back. Intresting stuff.

Life is giving me some hard time... even if I wanted to play again, I wouldn't be able. Anyway, wish me luck.

How are tortures from DMs going on these days?

And Maevan, you failed in your bluff check
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

oh you know Saulus trying to PK all the high level good guys until a PC vamp asked him not to when we were all dead from assulting a vamp stronghold. Xaayne has a new high powered axe of the stats i will not speak of, and the general world is falling apart with out a strong redblade leader :P

Comment

Nice to see your still commanding attention Lane! I'm also on an extended Sundren haitus at the moment because of pesky responsabilities.

Ill probably be back in earnest once either Sundren has a troll playable race or I have won the National Lottery ~ both sitting at about fourteen million to one! ^^
                  Originally posted by roguethree
                  If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
                    And Maevan, you failed in your bluff check
                    I can't fail when i am not bluffing

Comment

Working...
                    X