Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Bit of Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Bit of Help

Alright, I need a bit of help. I had designed a character to be dependent on another (psychologically), but my original partner went poof on me. Basically what I am asking is for a volunteer to help me with this. I expect you to at least be a decent RPer and to think about it before you say you will do it. I can be a demanding woman, as well as.....well a *radio edit*.

The character I am trying to run is a vampire, Cytheria, who's mind was shattered when she was turned against her will. The only person who can keep her from doing something that would be extremely detrimental to her health, and which she would only refer to this person as "Kitten". I'm sorry if you don't like it, it is possibly negotiable later.

The history between the two is that they grew up together, Her the daughter of the Duke, he/she the son/daughter of two of their servants. Having grown up together they knew things about each other that others didn't, and had also become good friends, or as much as a servant and nobles can. Upon being discovered that she was turned into a creature of the night, she was locked away in the mansion cellar so that the family could save face. The only servant who dared go near, or even talk to her was "Kitten".

One night a few of the servant boys, who grew up believing there to be a curse on the mansion dared each other to spend the night in the cellar to see who was the bravest, and when they entered the cellar Cytheria gave them a saucy welcome. Being seduced by her they left the cellar door open, and after feeding on the three boys she proceeded to slaughter the rest of her family, as well as the servants, but one, "Kitten".

"Kitten" then coaxed her into the coffin-like box and sealed it shut to prevent her from getting out to soon. He/she then had the box loaded onto a ship and the two quietly sailed off to a new land where no one knew her name, this land just happened to be Sundren.....
    All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
    Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
    Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
    Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
    Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
    Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
    Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Is there any other rrequierd things to be this kitten? gender class race or is it all pritty open to amusment?
    EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Male Gnome Paladin!
      Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
      "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

Gods, yes. And make it so his name is *really* Kitten.

Have him introduce himself as, "I'm Kitten, the Gnome Paladin!"

Comment

Working...
        X