Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work season begins. >.<';

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work season begins. >.<';

Well, as of this saturday (We're expected anyways) I'm going back to work... Which means that I'm going off to a lumber camp, which means no internet, computer etc. For two weeks... Then I get a week off, on that week I'm probably going to be moving, so only a few days of activity from me probably... Then Back to work, and I'll nestle into a nice routine from there... But what this essentially means is it's going to become nearly impossible for me to run in long-term DM campains for anything but bit parts, which is kinda lame... Untill the next winter layoff (Or maybe even in summer depending on the heat.)

So Yashe is gunna be hanging out all day tommorow and then I'm gone for my time in prison (As I like to refer to a logging camp.) =)

Just thought I'd let DM's and players who were interested in me know for sure... This may be a farse, We could get delayed till next wednesday... But I'm pretty sure Saturday is acurate.
    Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Awww shoot. And we were really stirring the pot today too. I was looking forward to more of the Yashe ate my babies Drama. This server needs more bad guys! I know you're out there *squinty eyed* Do someting bad!!
    Perigo Teal, Rogue Assassin.
    Genji, The happy go lucky Gnome.
    Giladel of the house of Ravencrest.

IT GOES 40 MINUTES, but not seconds. Draw off by the pillar of fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Tratz View Post
      Awww shoot. And we were really stirring the pot today too. I was looking forward to more of the Yashe ate my babies Drama. This server needs more bad guys! I know you're out there *squinty eyed* Do someting bad!!
      Go taunt the drows! I'm sure they're up to something.. I mean c'mon lol! They spreading on the surface like jack rabbits!
      Is it better to tell you the truth and make you cry, or is it better to lie, but make you smile? Think about it..

Craxus Loomery - heir to the bloodline, confessor

Comment

Originally posted by Bluflame View Post
        Go taunt the drows! I'm sure they're up to something.. I mean c'mon lol! They spreading on the surface like jack rabbits!
        Sundren is fast becoming the next underdark

Comment

Not if it's up to us *dusts off the holy stakes*
          Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluflame View Post
            Don't you ever get bored of "hatin' because they're Drows?" Yashe gave us something to *really* be upset about. Come on..no one else has had the balls.
            Perigo Teal, Rogue Assassin.
            Genji, The happy go lucky Gnome.
            Giladel of the house of Ravencrest.

IT GOES 40 MINUTES, but not seconds. Draw off by the pillar of fail!

Comment

Nooooooo.. Now Ohgmek will have no friends at all! Come back soon man. Make sure to take your +3 axe before you head off logging. ughh.. ok that was lame.

Let me know when you're back.. so Ohg can break you out of prison
              Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

Originally posted by Tratz View Post
                Don't you ever get bored of "hatin' because they're Drows?" Yashe gave us something to *really* be upset about. Come on..no one else has had the balls.
                Lol. You don't have to "hate" drows to taunt them. It's just like taunting someone else. It's just more fun cuz there is actually more than 1 drow running around.
                Is it better to tell you the truth and make you cry, or is it better to lie, but make you smile? Think about it..

Craxus Loomery - heir to the bloodline, confessor

Comment

Turns out I'm not leaving tommorow... But within the next few days! Oh within the next few days it'll happen!
                  Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
                  Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
                  Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
                  Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                  Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
                  Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Working...
                  X