Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Gallery

Where's the proper place in the gallery to post player artwork? like drawings of characters or events?
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

User submitted screenshots is fine.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Okie dokie, expect to see my drawing of Cruven with a more fantasy style to it in there soon
      My to-be toon:

My tomb of old toons:
      Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
      Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
      Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Comment

And here it is:

http://www.sundren.org/photoplog/index.php?n=389
        My to-be toon:

My tomb of old toons:

Comment

Working...
        X