Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Sick,Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Sick,Finally.

Well everyone,I just wanted you all to know where I have been lately and it's been in a bed.I have been sick with the flu for over a week now.I am not very friendly or active when I am in this state,but I can feel that I am slowly getting better and will probably be up and running soon I hope.So see you all sooner than later.

Get well soon bro. Remember - lots of chicken noodle soup and miller lite (not mixed together) will kick any flu's ass.
    Originally posted by ThePaganKing
    So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

I'm right there with you bud. Damn flu season to hell.....
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Just to gloat and be a bastard..

Had a fantastic cross country bike ride into work this morning - Heavy frosts and clear skies meant that it was a stunningly beautiful morning while skitting across frosty fields, tearing up singletrack and had an aweinspiring view with a cuppa-char before the last blast through ancient oak woodland, past the (not-actually-that-old) Castle and into work.

Man I'm glad I'm not ill.

[/bastard]

Get better soon dude, flu is not fun and this season looks like being a bad one. Heal strong and claw your way back to the computer
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Feel better soon! I'll continue our project while you're gone... players beware of the random escapades! Mwahaha!
          "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
          -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Kaizen View Post
            Get well soon bro. Remember - lots of chicken noodle soup and miller lite (not mixed together) will kick any flu's ass.
            And they say homeopathic remedies all taste bad...

Get well soon buddy
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

*shakes her head* Useless..........Get well or I will plant mini bombs under your bed and set them off one by one inorder to pop you out.

Comment

Working...
              X