Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yejide and Jessica on sick leave..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yejide and Jessica on sick leave..

Hey guys..

I play both Yejide Yashanti (Regnia Cantrell) and Jessica Alexander
    (Under SilverLining and DolefulSolitude)

As many of you know I've had bronchitis for the last two weeks.. and my kids had swine flu.. apparently I now have a full blown swine flu, which puts me in the 'bad' category of the flu, since bronchitis is considered respiratory problems.. I will be alright. Please don't worry about me. *(but I won't be on more than five min here and there until this starts to pass. It's hard for me to do much more than sleep right now.) .. The doctors have me on Tamiflu and Levaquin (which is the antibiotic they give people with pneumonia.. so it should fully knock out the bronchitis).. I'm still here and will be back full time as soon as I'm better..

miss you guys!
    Rachelle

Get better soon!
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Ouch that sucks. I'm asthmatic who is really prone to getting pneumonia. I have a good idea how bad things are for you. I hope you get better soon.
      Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
      Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
      -General George S. Patton

Comment

Damn, that's sucks!

Hope you get better soon.
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Sorry to hear it but get better soon!
          LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Get better. That flu stuff sucks bad enough without the other problems.

Some nice cleric cast Cure Disease on her already :P
            Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
            Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
            Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
            Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
            Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
            Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
            "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Originally posted by BedlamX View Post
              Some nice cleric cast Cure Disease on her already :P
              It's not a disease though, it's a virus

On another note however, statistically, she'll survive. Unless a plane lands on her, though I guess Swine Flu wouldn't be able to be blamed for that, unless she was home when she woulda been at work.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Parents, stop taking your kids to 'Sick Pig Petting Zoos"!' Or maybe it was 'Get Well Soon'? Bah, details.
              Daelus Bloodmoon (a.k.a. "Thistlegrasper") - Ranger, untrusting and sarcastic ne'er-do-well, and overall jerk.

Dae's theme (For now at least): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNh9f2Wwm0

Comment

Get lots of rest and be sure to see your doc if your breathing gets worse.

Comment

You will pull through hun!!You are in my thoughts and I hope you start feeling better soon..I predict you will start feeling better within the next 3 days..*winks*

Comment

Thanks Everyone! I'm resting and hope to be back soon..

Originally posted by Ceyrus Hawke View Post
                    I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Parents, stop taking your kids to 'Sick Pig Petting Zoos"!'
                    and..Wait! You mean their prize Green Pig wasn't supposed to be green?????

Guess it's true.. you do learn something every day!

Comment

Take care man. Miss you!

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

Originally posted by Acruied View Post
                        Take care man.
                        ...wo+man!

Comment

Just want to thank everyone again for the well wishes!
                          I'm a little better.. it's slow and I'm still really sick, but it's
                          slowly easing up. I'm not sure if I'm getting better or if that's
                          the meds masking it, but either way it's progress. Slow, but progress.

Comment

Keep strong lady, and have faith, you are going to get better
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Swine flu is evil. You have my sympathy.
                              Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                              X